Prerequisites: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
Usage: Select the files and click Fix button. Just as a tip, hold ctrl-key when selecting for selection of multiple files (or just drag and drop over the pane).
Download : DNAErrorFix.exe (51 Kb)
Source Code at GitHub.
License: The MIT License
- Removed unnecessary no-calls in consolidated file.
- Option to choose gender to improve accuracy, esp., for X chromosome.
- FamilyTreeDNA autosomal files no calls represented as '0' chromosome causes the software to stall - fixed
- Replaces phased files - fixed
- Minor bug-fixes, consolidated file and support for decodeme.
- Converted the command-line to have a friendly user interface.
- Initial release. Supports FTDNA, 23andMe and Ancestry DNA